The St Peter’s College canteen has proudly been awarded the NSW Healthy Canteen Strategy.
The School canteen offers food service to students everyday:
Breakfast – 8:00-8:40am,
Break 1 – 11:00-11:50am
Break 2 – 1:50-2:10pm.
It is important for us to work in partnership with families to provide nutritious food and effective nutritional education to our students. St Peter’s are proud to have been one of the very first schools on the Central Coast awarded the NSW Department of Education, Healthy Canteen Strategy. This has increased the healthy food and drink options to more than 75% to make the HEALTHY choice the EASY choice for our students.Download The Menu
Please note during Term 2 our canteen menu has changed. Please see below limited menu during this term.
Being awarded the NSW Department of Education, Healthy Canteen Strategy has the following benefits:
- The students are being provided with the nutrients they need to develop into healthy adults.
- Preventing diseases associated with poor diet, such as anaemia, osteoporosis and obesity.
- Reducing the rate of obesity is important, as obesity is linked with many other social and psychological problems.
- The students are provided with the nutritional education that can assist with the development of lifelong healthy eating habits.
- Parent confidence in the quality of food and beverages sold in our canteen.
We need parent assistance so we can continue to make the healthy choice the easy choice for your child. If you are able to spend a few hours a month assisting in the canteen we would love to hear from you. Call the canteen supervisor any time on 02 4351 2344 or complete the form below. Helpers are needed anytime from 9:00am until 1:45pm
Canteen Volunteer Form