- Knowledge enriched
- Open minded, to accept and consider other opinions
- Able to explore the world through literature
- Internet savvy, to focus on educational and credible sites
By enjoying creativity and exploring their imaginations, students can become confident creative writers.
St. Peter’s also participate in the Josie Mitchell Debating Competitions, Writing Competitions, The Premier’s Reading Challenge and the Josie Mitchell Public Speaking Events.
Stage 4 English
Stage 5 English
Stage 6 English
- English Extension 2 (Year 12 only)
- English Extension 1
- Advanced English
- Standard English
- English Studies (For Non-ATAR students only).