Location and Facilities
Offering first rate, industry standard facilities across our extensive 16 hectare campus.
Address: St Peter’s Catholic College
84 Gavenlock Road, Tuggerah, NSW 2259
St Peter’s Catholic College is located in a magnificent 16 hectare bush setting on the Central Coast. The commitment of St Peter’s to caring for the environment is mirrored in the vast open spaces which include native gums and natural wetlands. The College provides superior covered areas, outdoor seating areas, extensive sporting facilities, oval and playing fields for students.
Click the tabs below to learn more about our facilities
- Full sized commercial kitchens (2)
- Metal and Engineering workshops (2)
- Design and Technology workshops (2)
- Wood Technology workshops (2)
- Building and Construction equipment and facilities
- Textiles workshop
- 3D Printing rooms
- Photography and Digital Media workshops
- Drawing workshops with CAD facilities.
The mission of the Library and Learning Centre is to promote and encourage effective use of information, ethical and creative use of technology, develop a love of reading and independent lifelong learning.
Monday: 8.40 am – 5.00 pm
Tuesday: 8.40 am – 3.30 pm
Wednesday: 8.40 am – 3.30 pm
Thursday: 8.40 am – 3.30 pm
Friday: 8.40 am – 3.30 pm
Open to students during break times.
Our Library provides curriculum based resources, literature and recreational materials in a variety of formats which support the diverse needs of the College community.
Staff and students have access to:
- An extensive fiction collection.
- Non-fiction and reference materials in both print and electronic formats.
- A periodical collection covering a wide range of academic and general interests.
- Computers, photocopiers, scanners and printers.
- A multitude of textbooks and novels through a book hire system.
- An extensive range of electronic resources including encyclopaedias, newspapers and reference materials.
- Educational software programs.
- The ClickView Digital Video library.
- Qualified staff to support research and information needs.
- DESTINY – A web-based library catalogue with links to evaluated websites and digital resources.